Fixed rate for 5 to 6 drives per day and a bag of around 300 birds for 6 to 12 guns.
9am Breakfast at the Château or in a café
10.30 The first beat
1pm Lunch at the Château or restaurant or forest picnic
5.30 End of the day’s shooting, bag and tea
6.30 Dinner at the Château
Day 1- A gay shoot followed by a candlelit game dinner in the Dining Room of the Château
Day 2 - Breakfast at the Château
10am to noon – 2 beats
12.30 Informal lunch at the restaurant before departure.
Terms and conditions
- 20% to book the day, to be paid no later than 30 April
- 30% for confirmation, to be paid no later than 30 July
- the balance, 30 days before the shoot
- in the event of cancellation, deposits are only refunded if we are able to re-book the shoot and/or the rooms under the same terms, minus a fixed cancellation handling fee of 300 €.
A day's shoot (pheasants, ducks) walking up, for 5 to 10 guns, accompanied by 1 or 2 keepers and 1 or 2 beaters.
Price: 1,740 € TTC
For each extra bird above 50 : 35 € including VAT
Per gun or accompanying person over 5 people: 38 € including VAT
The day shoot :
9am Welcome coffee and croissants in the restaurant
La Maison d’Hélène located in the park of the Château
9.30 The shoot starts
12.30 Lunch in the restaurant
Around 5pm The bag, followed by a drinks gathering in the restaurant
Terms and conditions :
- 500 € deposit to book the day
- the balance and any extras to be paid on the day
- in the event of cancellation, deposits are only refunded if we are able to re-book the outing under the same terms.